What documents are needed for renting a house?
- A photocopy of passport (of the page with your photo and all personal information as well as the page listing your emergency contact information.)
- Photocopy of Alien Resident Certificate(ARC).
- A photocopy of the certification for your work permit, and the contact information of the company and the company executive of your Taiwanese employer.
- Foreigners currently not working in Taiwan will need to sign a contract and provide information for a Taiwanese Cosigner.
- Both Chinese-English versions of Tenancy Agreement.