1. Arrival of Foreigners in Taiwan
No quarantine will be required for inbound passengers from 13 October 2022 and from 7 February 2023, the standard of rapid screening of negative results will be lifted on the first day of entry or on the first day of self-quarantine or contact.
From March 1st, the supply of household antigen quick-screening reagents to visitors will be discontinued. If you need them, you can purchase them at pharmacies and retail outlets.
2. Other Places Requirements
– Except for medical institutions (clinics, hospitals), public transportation, etc. , masks should be worn throughout the entire process, and other indoor, outdoor and outdoor venues should be abolished.
– The rest of the indoor spaces and spaces are decided by the people themselves to wear masks.
– The solidarity system will be abolished in stores and business establishments.
3. Practice of Confirmation during Travel to Taiwan
– No quarantine: If tested positive, no notification or quarantine is required, and no quarantine notices and text messages are received.
– However, it is recommended to carry out “0+n Autonomous Health Management” and wear a mask throughout the trip to avoid dining out and gatherings.Self-management period of rapid screening negative, or until the morbidity date or positive date has reached 10 days without sampling, can be lifted.
– Notification of moderate to severe illness: Medical personnel are required only if they are tested positive for COVID-19 and have pneumonia requiring oxygen therapy or other complications associated with COVID-19 and are hospitalized (including emergency bedside).